Monday, February 17, 2014

Launch of The Presentation Representation

Update: Make sure to follow by email to get updates on the project (if you don't, you'll never see it build up!)  I'll also try to keep this Twitter feed updated on the progress as well.

The Presentation Representation is an experimental game design project headed by John Szymanski of Cr2cr Studios.  At its base, the Presentation Representation is like every game ever made; each person contributes an idea, or several, or says "I'm not sure I like that idea" or something like that.

However, instead of these people being part of the studio, they are every single gamer in the world.


This is a screenshot of the very base of The Presentation Representation


It works like this; each person sends me an idea (a small thing, like "add gravity" or "add some flowers on the ground").  I decide what ideas I like best, and I put them in.  Very simple.  I hope to make a truly unique title completely based on this concept.

To see the play the current version of The Presentation Representation (it changes often, so keep updating!) download from this link here.

To submit an idea, check this page out.

To see our other game projects, go here.

Solus Deus
John Szymanski, Programmer and head designer for Cr2cr Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment